Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is awarding WIT Postgraduate International Scholarship committed to top-achieving students from around the world.
Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is a university-level institution in the South-East of Ireland with over 10,000 students and 1,000 staff.
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Fields: All subject areas
- Place of Study: Ireland
- Nationality: Non-EU
- Number of Scholarships: not known
- Value: The university program provides for a reduction of €2,000 only for all full-time taught postgraduate study.
- Mode of Study: Full time
- The scholarship is open to Non-EU countries
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the programme they have applied for including completion of an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a level 8 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications), and have achieved a minimum average result of 65% in their Bachelor degree and the relevant English language requirement.
You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time postgraduate program before applying for this scholarship. When you have received your offer to study at WIT, you will be able to apply through the scholarships section of from the application system.