The University of Tulsa International Leadership Scholarships is based on the student’s academic background as well as extracurricular and leadership experience. The award is offered to selected freshmen applicants at the time of admission.
The University of Tulsa is a private research university in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States.
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree program
Field: Any field
Nationality: International students
Value: $2000- $16,000
Host Country: USA
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for the award.
Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- No additional scholarship application is needed and all qualified applicants are automatically considered.
- The initial award is for one year and is renewable as long as the student maintains full-time enrollment and a 2.0 cumulative GPA at The University of Tulsa
- Eligible students may renew up to three times for a total of four years of study. Early applicants are considered favorably . Early applicants are considered favorably.
In order to be considered for admission, the following items must be received:
- International Application for Admission – Forms can be completed online, or applicants may download a paper form from this website.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $50. This may be paid with check or money order made payable to ‘The University of Tulsa’ or online via credit card.
- Original or certified copies of all secondary (high school) transcripts, as well as post-secondary transcripts from all institutions attended (if any). If transcripts are not issued in English, submit a certified English translation along with documents in the original language. Failure to submit transcripts from all institutions attended may result in denial or cancellation of admission offer, or dismissal from the university. Students who have attended another college or university and have 60 semester hours of academic credit are not required to supply secondary school documents.
- A photocopy of the personal data page of your passport.
- If you are studying A Levels, International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, or Advanced Placement courses, please submit official scores or results to be considered for college credit based on qualifying exam scores.
- A completed Confirmation of Financial Resources form. This requirement applies to all applicants who are not United States Citizens or who are not holding permanent resident visas at the time they apply for admission. Proof of financial support for 1 year of study and living expenses must be on file at The University of Tulsa before final admission is granted.
- Evidence of English proficiency: a thorough knowledge of written and spoken English is essential for successful study at The University of Tulsa. All international students wishing to enroll in academic classes must provide proof of English proficiency.
- Counselor or teacher recommendation letters
- Personal essay
- SAT or ACT scores