Surrey International Masters Scholarship welcomes applications from international students. The award is aimed at welcoming new masters students to Surrey from seven different countries: India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, England. The university received its royal charter in 1966, along with a number of other institutions in the Robbins Report.
Application Deadline: February 28
Degree Level: Maters
Field: All subject areas
Value: Awards of £2,500 are available to all applicants holding a Surrey offer to study a full-time masters programme in 2020, (except the Surrey MBA). All successful offer holders will be awarded a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
Place of Study: UK
Nationality: International students
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a national, and resident, of India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters programme (except MBA).
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. You may, however, also be in receipt of the Surrey alumni discount).
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters programme with a September/October 2020 start date.
There is no formal application for this scholarship. All offer holders will be considered against the above and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
For programmes of more than one year (i.e. MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.