The University of New Haven in USA is offering a number of scholarships to top-achieving international students: Presidential Scholarship, Distinguished Scholar Awards and Charger Award.
The University of New Haven, founded in 1920, is a private university in West Haven, Connecticut, which borders the larger city of New Haven and Long Island Sound. The University has nearly 100 undergraduate programs and 50 graduate programs.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Bachelor, Masters, Postgraduate, Graduate.
- Fields: All Subjects
- Place of Study: USA
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Presidential Scholarship($20,000 – $24,000 per academic year)
- Distinguished Scholar Awards($15,000 – $18,000 per academic year)
- Charger Award($10,000 – $14,000 per academic year)
You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time Undergraduate program before applying for this scholarship.
- To be considered for one of our academic scholarships, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Award decisions will be based upon your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision.
- Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester in order to be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Awards are based upon the availability of funds.