University of Dundee in UK is offering Global Excellent Scholarships to top-achieving international students who are willing to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Field: The offered scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design,
Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering
Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business),
Structural Engineering, Computing
Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Engineering
Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy,
Geography / Environmental Science
Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering
Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Value: £25,000
- Mode of Study: Full Time
- Duration: Up to 5 years
- Students must hold an academic offer of entry for any undergraduate program in any of our academic schools, beginning in September 2021.
- If you are studying a School of Medicine or Dentistry program, these will be reviewed on an individual basis and will not be automatically awarded.
- Must hold International Fee status, as determined by the University;
- Must have achieved a UK AAB at A-Level (or above) or equivalent to this level at the university’s discretion.
- Must have achieved a UK BBB at A Level or equivalent to this level at the university’s discretion.
An applicant must provide the following documents: Academic transcripts, High school Diploma Certificate, Post-Secondary Transcription, Official survey results, evidence of proficiency in English Language.
Candidate must have Bachelor’s certificate score with at least 60-70% or 3.0-3.49 from a very much positioned public establishment is viewed as practically identical to a UK 2.1, while a score of 50-59% or 2.5-2.99 is viewed as tantamount a UK 2.2. Entry requirements could be higher depending on the program you are applying for.