The University of Strathclyde offers up to 50 undergraduate scholarship to new international students joining an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science in the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of Strathclyde, founded in 1796, is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. The university is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, having received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom.
- Application Deadline: July 31
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy
- Value : £2000-£5000
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Mode of Study: Full time
In order to be considered for a Faculty of Science Undergraduate International Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for either year one, or year two entry, to a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Have achieved excellent grades to date in their academic studies.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time Faculty of Science Undergraduate program before applying for this scholarship
- When you have received your offer to study at University of Strathclyde, you will be will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Application Materials: a copy of transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae and language proficiency proof ( TOEFL or IELTS test)