The University of Toronto is inviting domestic and International students for its President’s International Scholarship of Excellence. The program is open to top-achieving students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Toronto.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada.The University is a global leader in research and teaching. The institution provides diverse and extensive areas of study organized around intimate learning communities.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Any field
- Place of Study: Canada
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Value: $10,000
- The scholarship is open to domestic and international students
- Eligible Subjects: Any undergraduate subject offered by the University of Toronto
- To be awarded to the University’s most outstanding secondary school students on admission. Recipients must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
Applicants who meet the above requirements will be automatically considered for the award.