Self-Publishing Creative Writing Scholarship welcomes applications from international students who have creative writing skills. The award is provided by Self-Publishing School.The scholarship aims to help the best writing talents afford their education.
Featured in the INC 5000 list as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America, Self-Publishing School is an online education company that teaches people how to write, market, and publish their first book in as little as 90 days.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2019
Degree Level: All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
Field: Creative Writing
Nationality: USA and international students
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have at least a 2.5GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply
Submit your application below with the required information including your 500-word maximum essay. The essay topic is your choice: It could be a message that you want to share with the world. It could be a preview of the first chapter of your book idea, a personal story or a cause that you care about!