The University of Toronto is inviting Canadian and International students for its Dean’s Master of Information Scholarships. The program is open to top-achieving students who wish to pursue master’s degree coursework for the academic session 2021-22.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. The University is a global leader in research and teaching. The institution provides diverse and extensive areas of study organized around intimate learning communities.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Fields: Any field
- Place of Study: Canada
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: 5 per year
- Value: $5,000
- Mode of Study: Full-time
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For the entire academic year, applicants must hold the award and recipients must remain registered for full-time.
- A minimum GPA of A- (3.70/4.0) is required in previous academic work
- Must be full fee-paying Canada or international students.
Candidates should submit a complete application for admission to the MI program by January 31 of any year. It is the responsibility of applicants to notify referees of any early deadlines for submission of documents to be considered for entrance awards consideration.