The School of Veterinary Medicine ( Ross University ) is offering International Dean’s Scholarship. The award aims to offer tuition assistance to international students who have shown solid academic achievement.
Ross University School of Veterinary, founded in 1892, is an international veterinary in St. Kitts offering the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Application Deadline: Open
Degree Level: Doctor degree program
Value: $8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000
Place of Study: USA
Nationality: International students
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Eligible Countries: All countries
Admission Courses: Veterinary Medicine
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Dean’s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Dean’s Council.
- Students enrolled through the International Student Pricing Program (ISPP) are ineligible for this scholarship.
Apply via Ross online application- ensure you have your 300-word essay prepared and note that you can submit your application before submitting your supplemental materials, in order to get file started.