Reagent’s University London is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world by offering a wide-range of undergraduate scholarships to them. The scholarships are awarded for academic achievement at A-level (or equivalent qualification) and progressing Regent’s University London foundation students.
Regent’s University London, established in 1984, is a non-profit private university located in London, United Kingdom.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: All undergraduate programs at Reagent’s University
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: All countries
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Value: $1,500
- Students from all countries can apply for this scholarship
- Programs: All undergraduate programs
- Applicants should achieve at least three Bs at A level (or the international equivalent)
- For progressing foundation students, you should achieve a minimum 70% average across all modules
To qualify for a scholarship, students must first receive an offer to study an undergraduate program at the Reagent’s University. There is no need to apply for the financial aid. Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Applicants outside UK will need to provide evidence of proficiency in English Language.