The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a joint effort between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The scholarship is open to international students who want to pursue a PhD degree Program at NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- Degree Level: PhD
- Fields: Biomedical Sciences, Physical Science and Engineering
- Place of Study: Singapore
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Value: The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
You are are to provide the following documents: Valid Passport, a recent passport-sized photo, Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts,
Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred, 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).