The University of Padua offers Padua International Excellence Scholarship to top-achieving students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua.
The University of Padua, founded in 1222, is an Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. Pauda is the second-oldest university in Italy and the world’s fifth-oldest surviving university.
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2020
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Field: English
- Value: Fee-waiver + €8.000,00 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y
- Place of Study: Italy
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 43
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- international students are eligible for the award
- apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes
- international students are eligible for the award.
- do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
Apply via the online application form
- Valid ID (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants)/Passport;
- Italian Residence permit (for non-EU applicants already residing in Italy);
- Academic transcript;
- High school diploma/Academic title (if already obtained);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivation Letter;
- Language proficiency certificates (if requested for the programme you select)