The Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students to Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses of at least an additional £14,777.
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2021
- Degree Level: Master’s degree programme
- Field: Business Administration
- Value: The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses of at least an additional £14,777.
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: All countries
- Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships ( each year)
To be qualified for the Skoll Scholarship, you should meet the accompanying rules:
- Have begun another social endeavor or an activity inside a current association, or sought after certain change as an effect vocation proficient (for example somebody who has utilized enterprising ways to deal with address a similar social/ecological issue with an unmistakable center string that joins his/her work) for ideally 3 years or more when you apply for the MBA;
- Have shown proof of individual characteristics emphatically resounding with enterprising initiative;
- Have shown how a business schooling will help further your vocation objectives;
- Have shown requirement for monetary help.
To apply for the Skoll Scholarship follow these steps:
- Connect with us to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You’ll need to do this during stages 1,2, or 3 of the MBA admissions process for the 2021-22 academic year. See details below on applying for an MBA admissions fee waiver.
- Upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions as part of your MBA application, and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. We would advise that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application to ensure you meet the academic requirements sought by the Saïd Business School and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- If you’ve received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, keep an eye on your emails as the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second part of the Scholarship application, which is a Logistics and Reference Form. See timelines below to know when to expect this email.
- Complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions about you, how you heard about the Scholarship, your references, etc. Please note, your referees will not be contacted unless you get to the final stages of the selection process.