The New York University (NYU) and Oprah Winfrey Foundation offer ‘NYU African Women’s Public Service Fellowship’ to African women who wish to impact public service in their home and countries.
New York University, founded in 1831, is a private research university based in New York City.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2019
Degree Level: Fellow to pursue a postgraduate degree Program
Value: The Fellowship provides full tuition, fees, housing, travel to and from the United States, and a small stipend to cover books and miscellaneous expenses
Place of Study: USA
Nationality: Citizen and resident in an African country at the time of application
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 2000
- MPA Public & Nonprofit Management & Policy
- MPA Health Policy & Management
- Master of Urban Planning
- EMPA Public Service Leaders
- Strong academic record
- Demonstrated commitment to public service
- A NYU Wagner education would significantly enhance your ability to have a deep and lasting impact on public service issues in your home country and region
Submit your Fellowship Application Essay along with your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall 2020. The Fellowship Application Essay is included in the fellowship section of the online application; there is not a separate application. Fellowship applicants must also submit the one-minute video essay in the application in order to be considered.