The College Foundation of North Carolina is awarding The North Carolina Education Lottery Scholarship (ELS) to poor North Carolina inhabitants attending eligible universities and colleges situated inside the territory of North Carolina.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, technical/vocation
- Fields: Any
- Place of Study: Eligible North Carolina institutions
- Nationality: USA (North Carolina resident)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Value: Up to $3,588
- Be a North Carolina occupant student for educational cost purposes.
- Enlist for at any rate six credit hours for every semester in an educational plan program.
- Meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress criteria of the establishment
- Be admitted, enrolled and classified as an undergraduate student in matriculated status in a degree, certificate or diploma program at an eligible North Carolina institution (UNC campuses and North Carolina Community College campuses).
Candidates should finish the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)