The Chinese Government Scholarship Program is established to support excellent students, teachers and scholars to study in China. The award aims to promote friendship and understanding between people in China and abroad, and develop communication and cooperation in aspects of politics, economics, culture and education.
Northeast Agricultural University (hereinafter referred to as NEAU), located in the city of Harbin, is a key level university of Heilongjiang province and included in the national “211 Project” and the First-class discipline construction universities in China.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Degree Level: Master/ Doctoral degree program
Field: Any field
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens.
Value: Master degree students: CNY 3,000 Yuan ; Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Host Country: China
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, be in Healthy physical condition, have Excellent achievement in your study, Excellent achievement in your study and Comparative good ability in research. Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 ; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
The applicants shall download the Application Form after application online through http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org and stamp a two inch photo on the form and should leave signature in the required blank.
1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), the original document and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students, they shall provide pre-graduation certificates. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3) Applicants for graduate studies are required to provide undergraduate transcripts. Applicants for doctoral studies need to provide undergraduate transcripts and graduate transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
5) Applicants for master and doctoral degree studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
6) Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
7) A copy of HSK certificate (not compulsory).
8) A copy of the passport.
9) Digital ID photo with white background (in .jpg version, and send to email@example.com in the name of your passport No.)
10) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English. The medical examinations results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take this medical examination.
11)Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)