The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is open to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Application Deadline:
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Any
- Place of Study: Australia
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Fifty
- Value: $56,000
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Applicants that meet the above eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the program.