The Melbourne International Science Graduate Scholarship is open to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: Graduate
- Fields: Environment and natural resources; Sciences and mathematics
- Place of Study: Australia
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: 50-100
- Value: Up to $10,000
Eligible Coursework Degrees: Master of Biotechnology, Master of Computational Biology, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture, Master of Science (Biosciences), Master of Science (Chemistry), Master of Science (Earth Sciences), Master of Science (Ecosystem Science), Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics), Master of Science (Physics).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for full-time enrolment in an eligible graduate coursework degree
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Science Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100 per cent of tuition fees
Applicants that meet the above eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the program.