The Department of Economics, University of Leeds, Invites applications for a number of Masters Scholarships. The scholarship is available to international students who meet the admission requirements of University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds, established in 1874, is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
Degree Level: Masters
Field(s): Economics and Finance
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2019/2020.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application.