Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards a tuition fee for an international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. The award is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Fields(s): undergraduate or postgraduate courses related to Health and Medical Sciences
Value: Up to $10,000
Institution: Macquarie University
Host Country: Australia
Nationality: International students
Number of Scholarships: Limited
Admission Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2019 or 2020.
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
Applicants must complete an online course application form.