International Development awards international scholarship welcomes applications from top-achieving international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Kingston University.
Kingston University, Founded in 1899, is a public research university that provides a Number of Awards, ranging from international awards to faculty-based ones.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Degree Level: Undergraduate/ Postgraduate
- Fields: Any field
- Benefits: £2,000
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: International
You can apply for the Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- you have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only)
- you are not currently enroled on a Kingston University course
To apply for the Kingston Scholarships, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants can apply for the international scholarship.
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript