McGill University is offering Undergraduate Bursary Program to Canadian and International students for the 2020-2021 academic year. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers entrance bursaries to students from low to modest income families who demonstrate financial need.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Any subject
- Place of Study: Australia
- Nationality: Canadian and International Students
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Value: The university will provide the Entrance bursaries range in value and award amounts are determined by the level of need demonstrated by the student and their family, relative to other applicants and the tuition fee rate charged based on the program of study and student residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International).
To be eligible for the undergraduate bursary, an applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- the financial aid is open to students from all countries
- an applicant must enrol in a full-time program at McGill University
- you must demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply
Applicants who meet the above eligibility requirements will be automatically considered for the bursary. An applicant is expected to provide a CSS Financial Aid Profile and proof of English Language Proficiency.