International Education Financial Aid (IEFA) Scholarships is open to people from anywhere in the world who through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way. The IEFA Scholarship will help students who want to study a master’s program for the fall/autumn semester of 2021.
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Fields: Any field
- Place of Study: USA
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Value: Up to €5000
- Duration: 2x 2 years
- Mode of Study: Online
To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the accompanying/given standards:
- Probably applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021.
- Must hold a substantial undergraduate degree to be qualified for the program at the college.
- Must hold or be qualified to apply for an appropriate study visa (if pertinent).
- Supporting Documents: The accompanying archives must be needed as a component of the application: valid undergraduate degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students will require a decent and substantial undergraduate degree capability and the candidate will be a high scholastic achiever with the evaluations to demonstrate it – Involved in maintainable activities and tasks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be as a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL web based tests might be taken at the college.