Trinity College Dublin is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. The institution offers a wide-range of scholarships( Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships) to students from a number of countries (NON EU) for 2020-2021 academic year.
Trinity College, founded in 1592, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Any Field
- Place of Study: Ireland
- Nationality: Non-EU
- Number of Scholarships: not known
- Value: Scholarships valued at 3000 to 5000 euro each
- Mode of Study: Full time
- The scholarship is open to Non-EU countries
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Where there is competition for places, have good enough examination results to be included among those to whom offers are made (see Leaving Certificate scoring system, Advanced GCE (A-Level) scoring system or Other examination systems).
You must apply for and receive an offer to study an undergraduate program before applying for this scholarship. When you have received your offer to at Trinity College , you will be able to apply through the scholarships section of from the application system.
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.