The University of Nottingham is providing the Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence (European Union) in the UK, 2020. The award is open to students who have received an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university situated in the United Kingdom. Delivering world-leading research that transforms lives and societies. The university is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities (QS), a pioneer in global education, with campuses in Asia and the UK.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Degree Level: Research
- Fields: Any field
- Value :Tuition fees and a £1,015 monthly living allowance
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: EU
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) an EU member country
- be classed as an EU student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time PhD in any subject at University of Nottingham UK with a start date that falls on or between 1 October 2020 and 1 February 2021
You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time PhD before applying for this scholarship.When you have received your offer to study at University of Nottingham, you will be able to apply through the scholarships section of from the application system, MyNottingham.