ABOUT GOOGLE SCHOLARSHIP
Google Scholarship is now within the reach of many Americans who find it difficult to survive financially or lack college degree. The reason for the program is to give different Google vocation certificates that will assist Americans in getting capabilities in high-development work fields.
Advanced educations are far off for some Americans, and you shouldn’t require a school confirmation to have financial security. We need new, available employment preparing arrangements—from improved professional projects to online instruction—to assist America with recuperating and modify.
The Google Scholarship aims to assist individuals to get the right stuff they need to find a new line of work or develop their business. This Google Career Certificates will assist Americans in getting capabilities in lucrative high-development work handle—no higher education required. Google will finance 100,000 need-based grants, and at Google, these authentications will qualify candidates for qualified jobs, for example, apprenticeships and certain early on level positions. $10 million will be submitted in employment preparing Google.org awards for networks across America, working with accomplices like YWCA, NPower and JFF.
GOOGLE SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY
- Application Deadline: Open
- Degree Level: No degree is required
- Fields: Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Mode of Study: Online
- Nationality: Americans
- Number of Scholarships: 100,000
- Value: $10 million
- Duration: 3-6 Months
MORE ON GOOGLE SCHOLARSHIP
You can improve your Portfolio by adding these course confirmations If you need to figure out how to Make Good CV. So you need to partake in numerous Volunteers, Internships, and Free International Courses Certification.
- These are comparable to a college degree
- You don’t have to pay for any enrollment expense
- Just spotlight on Skills making.
- They won’t need a degree to select.
- It is on the web and will be instructed by Google Staff.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES OF GOOGLE SCHOLARSHIP
After completing the program, to stand the chance to enjoin the following benefits:
Data Analyst: The average salary for a data analyst is $75,401 per year in the United States and $2,500 cash bonus per year.
Project Manager: The average salary for a Project Manager is $82,774 per year in the United States.
User Experience (UX) Designer: A newly employed UX Designer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,514 based on 3,970 salaries. A mid-career UX Designer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $83,988 based on 1,262 salaries.
- Qualified Countries: USA
- Adequate Course or Subjects: Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be qualified for these enrichments, no past capabilities or experience are required
For these grants, there is no prerequisite for any undergrad or postgraduate certificate