The SSP Scholarships are open to international Students for eligible doctoral programs at Kochi University of Technology (KUT).
The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was set up in 2003 to help the improvement of cutting edge research at the college through the commitment of profoundly competent doctoral understudies. Through the 3-year educational plan, Kochi University of Technology (KUT) gives far reaching schooling in the multidisciplinary environment.
- Application Deadline: April, October
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Field: Engineering
- Place of Study: Japan
- Nationality: International
- Duration: 3 years
- Number of SSP Scholarships: 3
- The SSP candidate should work 50 hours out of every month for a particular examination project at the college.
- The SSP student should report his/her examination and exploration accomplishments to the senior member of the Graduate School of Engineering toward the finish of every semester. The submitted report will be assessed by the senior member of the Graduate School of Engineering.
- Exclusion from 30,000 yen placement test expense, 300,000 yen enlistment charge and 535,800 yen/year educational expense
- To help everyday costs, 150,000 yen/month is paid as compensation for research project work.*You must pay some amount of taxes from this salary.
- 150,000 yen is accommodated travel and introductory living expenses. (offered uniquely to worldwide candidates who are living external Japan, and who have, or have the expectation to secure, “Understudy” status of Japanese home at the hour of section into Japan).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To have authorization from the head of the candidate’s favored SSP venture to apply for that project
- To hold a degree from a certified establishment similar to the graduate degree offered at KUT following 18 years of training, or to be planned to get such an extent before the KUT enlistment date
- To be 35 years of age or under at the hour of enlistment
- To have an astounding scholarly record and solid lone wolf’s and graduate degrees from respectable colleges
- To have the expectation, satisfactory information and examination expertise to work in the exploration project
- To have high English capability
- Pick one examination project from the SSP Research Project List
- Send a finished Online Pre-Application Request to the head of your favored venture by means of KUT Online Pre-Application Request Form (KUT Online Pre-Application Request Form is here) and acquire the pioneer’s consent to apply for that SSP project. Just a single pre-application solicitation ought to be shipped off the head of a task during a given enlistment period. If it’s not too much trouble, note that a task chief may not reach you for the situation where your pre-application demand is dismissed.
- At the point when you acquire the authorization of the venture chief, complete every necessary record and submit them to KUT by post. The reports should arrive at KUT by the cutoff time.