The University of Newcastle offers FEBE International Undergraduate Scholarship to encourage international students to study an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus.
- Application Deadline: February 7, 2021
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Courses offered within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle
- Place of Study: Australia
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: 100
- Value: $20,000
- Mode of Study: Full-time
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enlisting or selected an undergrad program inside the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
To qualify for a scholarship, students must first receive an offer to study an undergraduate program at the University of Newcastle Australia. There is no need to apply for the financial aid. Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Applicants must have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A’ Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
Applicants will need to provide evidence of proficiency in English Language.