The Earnest Scholarship Fund is now available for the 2020-2021 academic year. The fund is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents (including DACA students). Earnest awards $5,000 to 50 undergrad and grad students for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender in San Francisco that offers low-cost lending to financially accountable people, and allow them to personalize their repayment plan to fit their needs.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Fields: Any
- Place of Study: USA
- Nationality: USA students
- Number of Scholarships: 50
- Value: $5,000 for each successful student
- Mode of Study: Full time
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- There are no minimum GPA, residency, or major requirements to apply!
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students).
The submission of an essay answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
Essays should be 800–1,000 words and submitted as a PDF, DOCX, or DOC.