The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering the Orange KnowledgeProgramme (OKP) to professionals working in (urban) development from 53 countries offered by Nuffic. The programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development by offering access to education and training to professionals and organisations.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Degree Level: Short courses and Mater tracks
- Urban Management and Development Theories
- Developing Social Housing Projects
- Strategic Urban Planning & Policy
- Urban Housing, Equity & Social Justice
- Urban Environment, Sustainability & Climate Change
- Infrastructure & Green Cities
- Urban Land Governance for Sustainable Cities
- Urban Economic Development and Resilience
Value: Full scholarship
Place of Study: Netherlands
Nationality: 53 developing countries
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development.
- Have an official and valid passport.
- Have an NFP/OKP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
All candidates who wish to apply for the fellowship need to first submit an application for the course of their choice.