The University of Sheffield Masters Scholarships are open to UK/EU applicants for eligible postgraduate Masters degree programs at the Department of Economics (University of Sheffield).
The University of Sheffield, Founded in 1897, is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It has five academic faculties composed of multiple departments
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2020
- Degree Level: Masters
- Fields: Any
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: UK/EU
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Value: The scholarships will cover the full home fee for the programme
- UK/EU students are eligible for the program
- Eligible courses include: MSc Economics, MSc Economics and Public Policy, MSc Economics and Health Economics, MSc Business Finance and Economics, MSc Financial Economics, MSc Money, Banking and Finance, and MSc International Finance and Economics.
- To qualify for a scholarship, students must receive an offer to study a master’s program at the University of Sheffield.
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a master’s program at the Department of Economics (University of Sheffield) before applying for this scholarship.
- Application Materials include: a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement, CV and an acceptable English language qualification.
- Also include in your personal statement the reason why you would like to be considered for the scholarships. .