The National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) awards multiple scholarships each year to students who demonstrate a commitment to pursuing higher education in fields such as history, economics, law, political science, medicine, nursing, occupational and physical therapy, elementary and secondary education, chemistry, math, science, and English.
- Application Deadline: On November 1, 2022, through January 31, 2023, the portal will reopen for the next year, 2023.
- Degree Level: College, Undergraduate
- Fields: Any field
- Place of Study: USA
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple
- Value: $1,000 to $5,000
- Duration: 2x 2 years
- Mode of Study: Online
To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the accompanying/given standards:
- Applicants must be US residents who are currently enrolled in or plan to enroll in a US-approved college or university.
- All multi-year scholarships, which are normally renewable for up to four years, must be used in successive years.
- Academic quality, devotion to the subject of study, financial need, and/or other constraints on individual scholarships are used to determine awards.
- Any unused amount of the award will be returned to the DAR after it has been deposited with the recipient’s college or university.
Applicants should apply online via the SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE