The Cambridge MBA Programmes are open to international applicants for Masters degree programme in Business Administration. The Scholarship is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- Programme: MBA
- Place of Study: UK
- Nationality: International students
- Award: Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees. The award also covers travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- When you have received an offer to study Cambridge University , you will be able to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com