Applications are invited for Bond University PhD Research Scholarship. The award is open to Australian and international students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland. The university, established in 1989, ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Field: All fields
Host Country: Australian and International students
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Value: The 2019 full-time stipend rate will be $27, 596.00 per annum
Eligible Countries: Applicants from any country of the world can apply for the scholarship.
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in a HDR program, issued by Bond University Admissions Department, prior to applying for this award
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
The application procedure involves series of steps:
- Step 1: Expression of interest (EOI) to faculty
- Step 2: Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3: Apply for scholarship