The Australian National University (ANU) College of Law offers an award known as the ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship with the aim of attracting and supporting top-quality international postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law.
The Australian National University (ANU), founded in 1946, is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. ANU is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities. It is ranked 1st in Australia and the whole of Oceania, 24th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: Automatically considered
- Degree Level: Master
- Fields: Law
- Place of Study: Australia
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Five
- Value: $10,000
The award is available each semester to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an international student;
- has made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law;
- has an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
Applicants who meet the above criteria will be automatically considered for the ANU award.