Ars Law Fund in USA 2020 is established for students that demonstrates they are dedicated to become professionals in the field of Law. Arash Law, one of California’s premier injury law firms has always been dedicated to helping the next generation of law students and future attorneys to success.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Law
- Place of Study: USA
- Nationality: USA students
- Number of Scholarships: not known
- Value: $1000
- All applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- All applicants are required to have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.
- All applicants must have at least one semester of school left to complete.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
- Applications must be submitted with a 500 word essay describing which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why, plus what they plan to do with their degree.
- All applicants must submit a unofficial transcript.