The Australian National University (ANU) College of Business and Economics offers an award known as the ANU College of Business and Economicss International Merit Scholarship with the aim of attracting and supporting top-quality international undergraduate students to the ANU College of Business and Economics.
The Australian National University (ANU), founded in 1946, is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. ANU is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities. It is ranked 1st in Australia and the whole of Oceania, 24th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: May 10, 2020
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Fields: Business and Economics
- Place of Study: Australia
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Value: 50% tuition fee
The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible;
- Has applied for admission to the University on the basis of successful completion of the Foundation Studies program at the ANU affiliated provider. Graduates of both the Standard and Extended Foundation Studies programs are eligible for consideration;
- Has received an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College which is to commence in the teaching period for which the applicant is offered this Scholarship.
Applicants that meet the above eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the scholarship.