Application Deadline: August 24, 2018
Applications are invited from Malaysian students for the Yayashan KLK Undergraduate Scholarships.
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, a Malaysian company with diverse business portfolios including plantations, manufacturing and property development, offers the scholarship through its foundation, Yayasan KLK.
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree programme
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
Place of Study: Malaysia
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Value: RM10,000 per academic year
Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5) • Good command of English both written and spoken
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
Application: Log on to www.klk.com.my to download the application form. Completed form, certificates and offer letter from institution are to be sent to:
YAYASAN KLK, Wisma Taiko No. 1, Jalan S.P. Seenivasagam, 30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan .