Application Deadline: August 15, 2018
The Status Bureau is inviting undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designations for its “Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship.”
The Status Bureau is a digital marketing company in Vancouver, Canada. The company is a tech driven firm that hand-crafts campaigns to build measurable growth for client organizations .
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree Programme
Field: marketing or communications related designations
Place of Study: Canada
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Value: The Status Bureau is awarding a scholarship every semester. Scholarship recipients will receive a cheque in the amount of CAD $500.
Eligible Countries: Canadian and International students
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Proof of enrolment upon request.
- Open to both international and domestic students.
- One entry per student per semester is permitted.
- Winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- All writing must be original – any strategy that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners are willing to have their story featured on The Status Bureau website, social media profiles or other online properties.
English Language Requirements: Evidence of proficiency in English Language are usually required(for candidates whose first language is not English)
How To Apply
- Write a 500 to 1,000 word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice
hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan
- Email your document to email@example.com by August 15th at midnight, Pacific Standard Time.
- Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship.