Application Deadline: August 3, 2018.
Northumbria University in the Uk will be awarding eight to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018.
Northumbria is a Global University with over 30,000 students from 100 countries. Our European graduates make an important contribution to organisations and businesses in the UK and across the world.
Scholarship Provider: Northumbria University.
Place of Study: UK
Degree Level: Undergraduate Programme.
Study Field: Any of Subjects offered by the institution.
Value: he University will be awarding five scholarships of £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018.
Number of Scholarships: 8
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is only open to students who are ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
You must meet the following conditions to compete for one of the eight available scholarships:
- You must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- You must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- You must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
All you need to do is produce a 30 second video which tells us why you think Northumbria University and the city of Newcastle is the best choice for European students. For more information and to apply, visit the official website.