Application Deadline: Application closes on 1st November , 2018 for courses starting January 2019.
The Sheffield Hallam University in Uk is inviting applicants for its Transform Together Scholarships. The Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2018/19.
Scholarship Provider: Sheffield Hallam University.
Place of Study: UK
Degree Level: Undergraduate /Master’s Programme
Value: A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified.
Eligible Nationalities: The Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students .
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2019, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2018
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 1 November 2018
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.