- 1st stage -September 7, 2018
- 2nd stage-November 2, 2018
The Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Oxford Said Business School offers Full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) to international students .The scholarship provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete the one-year Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Said Business School.
Field of Study: Full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Award: The scholarship provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete the one-year Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Said Business School
Place of Study: UK
Number of Awards : Up to five Every year
Eligible Countries: Home/ International students
You are eligible if…
- You are taking entrepreneurial action to create positive impact. You have spent preferably at least three years driving change, for example you could have started or grown a social venture; led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organization ; or been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work.
- You are creating impact with a focus on systems change and you can demonstrate the outcomes and impact.
- You embody the personal qualities of a social entrepreneur, for example, bias towards action, persistence, resourceful, willingness to take risks, and have a deep understanding of the problem you are trying to solve.
- You can demonstrate why the Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory in helping to develop your work/ impact at this stage.
- You have the financial need, as the cost of programme would be a significant financial burden due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the university.
• Apply to the MBA programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and indicate your interest in the Skoll Scholarship on your MBA application.
• You must apply during specific MBA application stages to be considered for the Scholarship.
• Complete the essay questions via the written application the Skoll Centre will send you after you
For more information, you may visit the official website.