Application Deadline: September 6, 2018
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) is inviting applicants from all around the world for its “Postgraduate Scholarships”.
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD), established in 1993, is one of the UAE’s oldest universities. The campus has over 3,500 students from more than 108 countries.
Degree Level: Postgraduate degree programme
Field: Any subject offered by the university
Place of Study: Dubai
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Two categories of scholarship are available to postgraduate students.
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
Within each category, the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
Eligible Countries: All
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students only who will be undertaking full time study.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
Minimum Grades for Postgraduate Applicants
|Curriculum*||Value of Scholarship|
10 Point System : 9.0/10.0
4 Point System : 3.8/4.0
10 Point System : 8.5/10.0
4 Point System : 3.5/4.0
* The above list is not exhaustive and results / curricula from other countries will be taken into consideration.
How To Apply:
If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) for current students and submitted via the Scholarship Form.