Application Deadline: July 20, 2018
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is offering Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Programme to Applicants from Niger Delta States in Nigeria.
The aim of the scholarship is to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The scheme is suitable for qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Ph.D programme.
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
Place of Study: Universities Abroad
Value: Full- Fee Scholarship
Number of Scholarships : Not known
Scholarship Provider: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) , Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Niger Delta States in Nigeria- Akwa-Ibon, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo and Edo
- 1) First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- 2)Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- 3)Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- 4)Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- 5)Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- 6) Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
1.To apply , follow the steps below:
- Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).5. For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org