The nursing scholarship program is for students with the greatest potential to effect positive social change through nursing, especially by improving nursing services to underserved and vulnerable populations.
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Value:The grants will be awarded worth up to $5,000, $2,000 and $1, 000
Eligible Countries: Applicant must be an International student who wish to study in the US or Canada
- The student must be 18 years or older
- Be enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate-level nursing program at one of the universities MPOWER supports.
- Have one of the following immigration statuses:
- For study at one of the 300+ U.S. universities, MPOWER supports: F1 visa status, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or DACA recipient status [Note: U.S. citizens studying in the U.S. are not eligible.]
- For study at one of the 20+ Canadian universities MPOWER supports: Canadian permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder [Note: Canadian citizens studying in Canada are not eligible.]
Application Procedure: Apply via the SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE link below
In order to reduce the burden on applicants, we only require you to submit a copy of your transcript (or admission letter) and proof of your citizenship, gender, and immigration status (i.e., your passport and visa) after you are recommended for award.