The Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships are available for outstanding international students in postgraduate coursework programs at UQ.
The University of Queensland, founded in 1909, is a public research university located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane, Australia. UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university and is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities, and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Degree Level: Postgraduate coursework
Fields(s): Pharmaceutical Industry Practice
Value: $5,000 – $10,000
Institution: University of Queensland
Host Country: Australia
Nationality: International students
Number of Scholarships: Varies
Application Deadline: January 17, 2010
Eligible Countries: International students
Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be an international student who:
- wishes to commence study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ, or
- has received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
Before submitting an application, you must:
- apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice
- receive a UQ student ID number
- receive an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the cholarship application closing date).
Once you have received your offer, submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:
- the reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.