The Institute of Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is pleased to offer its Master Programme to international students. The fellows will carry out research in one of IBEC’S research groups in Barcelona. The Master Programme offers a research experience under University agreement.
Deadline: October 11, 2018
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to study Master degree.
Study Subject: The Master offers a research experience University agreement.
Value: The IBEC Master Programme offers 5 fellowships granted with a monthly stipend of 550€ gross from January 1st to June 30th 2019 to perform their Master thesis at IBEC. The minimum dedication is 20h/wk.
Nationality: Fellowships are open to international students.
- Candidates must have obtained a university degree or must hold an official university qualification from a country of the European Higher Education Area from 180 to 240 ECTS of official university studies at the time of deadline (11th October 2018).
- Candidates must have an average final mark of BSc of at least 8/10 (Spanish system) in Engineering and experimental sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.) or at least 8, 3/10 in Life sciences
- Candidates should be admitted in an official Master Programme of a Catalan University by October 31st, 2018. Exceptions for non-local universities may occur if the study plan and university guidelines allow him/her to do an internship according to the requirements of this call. These cases will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to scientific research and an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of English.
- Candidates are eligible for a period of 2 years following the end of the Bachelor degree at the time of deadline October 11th, 2018.
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
- Any mobility experience, participation in research projects and/or other merits will be considered as a valuable contribution.
Language Requirements: Applicants must have a good working knowledge of English.
How to Apply: Entries must be submitted online as mentioned on the website. For more information, please visit IBEC.