Scholarships are available to outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs at UQ. The Macau Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Macau to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The University of Queensland, founded in 1909, is a public research university located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane, Australia. UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university and is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities, and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Field: Business, Economics, Law
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Nationality: International students
Eligible Countries: International students
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of Macau, who normally reside in Macau and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for this scholarship.
To apply, you’ll need:
- personal/motivational statement
- one reference letter.