Application Deadline: September 7 , 2018
Fondazione Centro San Raffaele (FCSR) aims to support research in genetics of human disease by funding ten 2-year fellowships for young scientists.
FCSR is a non-profit entity whose mission is the enhancement of basic, translational and clinical research in the fields of biomedical and health management.
Degree Level: Research Fellowship
Research Project: Applications must include a detailed research plan, agreed with the head of the hosting lab. The proposed research plan should be highly innovative, feasible and internationally competitive. The project should be suited to the applicant’s stage of career and be consistent with the work of one person.
Place of Study: Italy
Duration: 2 years
Host Institution: Fondazione Centro San Raffaele, Ospedale San Raffaele (OSR) and Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele (UniSR).
Value: The gross amount of each fellowship is € 25.000 per year. Fellowships have a duration of 2 years. All fellowships will start on by the end of 2018.
Number of Fellowships: Up to 10
Eligible Countries: Any nationality
At the time of the deadline for submission the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Applicants should be younger than 40 at submission deadline;
- Applicants must have a degree in relevant fields. In particular the degree must be an Italian “Laurea magistralis”, i.e. 5-6 years of undergraduate degree, or an Italian “Laurea specialistica”, or an equivalent non-Italian degree that would allow access to Ph.D. programs; candidates who only have a “Laurea breve” are not eligible;
- Applicants can be of any nationality and are not expected to reside in Italy at the time of the submission deadline;
- A maximum of two candidates per hosting unit can apply.
- Applications from scientists who do not meet these requirements will be rejected.
English Language Requirement: Evidence of proficiency in English Language is essential( for applicants whose first language is not English).
The application form is available at: http://wiki.ricerca.hsr.it/groups/grantoffice/wiki/a2a09/FCSR_FELLOWSHIP_2018.html The filled-out form must be submitted by email.
To be considered for review, each application must be accompanied by: – Two reference letters – An acceptance letter signed by the Head of the hosting unit
The above-listed documents must be sent directly by the referees/supervisor to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should have “FCSR Fellowships 2018_APPLICANT SURNAME, NAME” as Object. It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure the reference letters are sent within the deadline. Incomplete applications will be rejected.